Supreme Commercial Court head urges courts to publish all acts on civil cases
- Supreme Commercial Court to develop civil law interpretation
- Supreme Commercial Court hits on creating mobile offices for judges
- Commercial Courts to publish statements of claims and defense
- Supreme Commercial Court to deal with minority shareholders' rights and lost profits
- Supreme Commercial Court discuss reforming laws on lien
MOSCOW, January 26 - RAPSI, Sergei Feklyunin. Supreme Commercial Court Chairman Aton Ivanov has called on regular courts to publish judicial acts on civil cases, the Russian Legal Information Agency (RAPSI/rapsinews.com) reports.
"Let me urge trial courts to accelerate publishing all judicial acts on civil cases. We would like to know courts' position on this issue, as well as on some other matters. I guess it would be good for the Supreme Commercial Court's practice, too," he said at the international conference, "Role of the Judicial Power in the Development of Civil Society."
The Supreme Commercial Court is holding the final meeting of commercial court chairpersons and the international conference on January 25-26. The events are associated with the Russian commercial court system's 20th anniversary.