Supreme Commercial Court to publish monthly case reviews
- Commercial Courts to publish statements of claims and defense
- E-lawsuit filing event of the year - Supreme Commercial Court chairman
- Judicial reform starts paying off - Supreme Commercial Court chairman
- Civil law should limit freedom of parties to contract
- Russian Supreme Commercial Court approves fast track litigation draft
MOSCOW, February 24 - RAPSI. The Supreme Commercial Court will publish monthly reviews of the presidium's decisions in cases on exercising supervisory power, the court reports on its website on Friday.
The reviews will be published to allow interested parties to get acquainted with disputes reviewed by the court and briefly describe the Supreme Commercial Court's position.
The court noted that special attention should be paid to analyzing the court's legal views on applying norms of law, generated by the presidium while reviewing cases on exercising supervisory power. Therefore, the court will publish reviews of its presidium's decisions to make easier studying the practice.
The court will publish reviews on its website. The first review has already been published.