State Duma passes amendments to foreigner extradition law
- State Duma adopts unilateral termination of construction contracts in Moscow
- State Duma adopts third set of antitrust bills
- State Duma to impose criminal responsibility for establishing shady firms
- State Duma allows for returning evidence to owners before judgment
- State Duma makes amendments on compulsory works as alternative to imprisonment
- State Duma deputies support antimonopoly amendments
MOSCOW, November 22 - RAPSI. The State Duma has passed in the third reading on Tuesday a law allowing foreigners and non-citizens to be extradited if they have no identification.
The document amends Russia's entry and exit procedures. Foreigners and non-citizens without identification may be extradited upon the Prosecutor General's Office request.
At the same time, foreigners without ID can be brought to Russia for criminal prosecution on the ground of the foreign country's written agreement to extradite individual to Russia.